Friday, September 23, 2011

I love days like today!

Aiden's been getting in a lot of trouble lately. Before Steven went to work, he said, "Hey, just let Aiden do whatever he wants today." Uh... whatever dude. But I took what he said into consideration. Obviously I didn't let him get away with being mean to Rian, climbing and getting into things he's not supposed to, etc. but I didn't get on him for every little thing- which I've noticed I've been doing a lot lately. And we had such a good day! I guess I'm the one that needs the time out after all. :\


Punky has an obsession with bracelets. She has a million. And if anybody else is wearing jewlery she has to be touching/wearing it. Today I let her wear an old necklace and she was so happy!


My flowers are a week old and I haven't killed them! I was so nervous, I read up on a bunch of stuff before I actually bought anything because I for sure thought I'd fail. But they're alive and thriving!


We went outside after dinner even though it was hot. The kids always look forward to popsicles when we're out back.


Little snotty nose. :)


My favorite things to do outside: read and text.


While we were out this cute little guy kept coming to visit. I got excited every single time. So did Aiden. He'd get all loud and scare him away.


There he is again!


And the end to a great day:
bloody ceasars with the hubs!

2 comments:

  1. you should text me :) we never talk!

    p.s. what is a bloody ceasar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody ceasars are like bloody mary's but instead of tomato juice its clamato- YUM!

    ReplyDelete