Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Such a fun weekend! Friday night we came up with Steven's costume in like 5 minutes- it went from cowboy to gay cowboy to finally, white trash. Around noon on Saturday, I changed mine to sort of go with his [and for some other reasons.]  Maybe I'll get to use my Indian outfit for something else one day, its so cute. Steven looked SO funny, perfect outfit for him. It was such a fun, crazy night. I laughed soo hard the entire time. Two things I learned: my husband is a badass dancer and dancing in a room with a strobe light is the funnest thing ever! When we first walked in, I couldn't handle it- I felt like such an old lady but a little bit later I was fine and us girls had so much fun busting ridiculous moves.

Brit Brit and Virgil


Britney Spears paparazzi shots.


Fun food for today.

Breakfast- orange scrambled eggs, bat waffles and ghost banana.
Lunch- bunch of random orange stuff. The cheese is shaped like a pumpkin.
[in a muffin tin! I need to get better ones, these are cheapies but they're perfect for meals]
Dinner was a repeat- mummy dogs, monster pasta and yogurt.

Aiden loves his "pumpkin lunch" that's what he calls them. All day he used the word "spooky" to describe stuff. So cute. :)


I wonder if she'll still want to pick her own outfits when she goes to school. So silly!

Aiden was so excited about trick-or-treating all day, so was I, but also nervous that Rian wouldn't keep her costume on. She did so well and the kids looked awesome!


My peacock and robot.

My Mom had to work and we wanted to stop by to see her but our texts kept missing each other. We went trick-or-treating in Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood then stopped by to see Titi and Uncle Geoff. Aiden got SO many compliments- everybody loved his costume! Ri got a lot too but pretty much every person we walked by said something about the robot.


Hope everyone had a safe and fun night-
Happy Halloween from us!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with their costumes! I loooove them. Happy Halloween Aiden & Rian!

    ReplyDelete