Friday, October 14, 2011

Pain, flowers, fun.

I feel like such an old lady today. I've gotten hurt the past three days. Wednesday when I bought the chair, I became Super Woman trying to get Rian's carseat unlatched so I could get the chair in the car [usually I can never get their seats out] and I did something to my back in the process. Yesterday I was getting something out of the hall closet and the bag of metal brackets for Ri's crib rail fell right on my foot. Today, she was messing around on her chair [like always] and she started tipping over, face first- so I went to catch her and the chair hit me right on the forearm- it hurts from my wrist to my elbow. Ugh. I'm clumsy enough as it is so I always have bruises, I'll probably look like I got beat up... sure feels like it!

She is so cute!
My mom got her this little purse last Christmas and she finally spotted it hanging on her mirror the other day, she's been walking around with it since.


My poor flowers, obviously I don't have a green thumb.
I want my daisies to bloom again. The ones at the store look so perky and happy. And lately the pentas are blooming but die the next day or two later. I got them some food today and more soil because its gotten so low [I've been meaning to for awhile but if its not on my list when I go the store, it'll definitely be forgotten!] Hopefully that helps them. I also got some yellow mums today. There are a bunch of little white bugs that fly off everytime I water them and they're covered in ants, probably part of the problem. Annoying. Ants are driving me crazy lately, they've made their way up to the hummingbird feeder. Its also attracted a few bees, there was one today that was bullying one of the hummingbirds when it was trying to get some syrup- RUDE!

-While we were in the gardening section, we passed a pair of black rubber boots the workers use, I'm guessing. Aiden got a kick out of that! "Haha big boots! Look Mommy! Big black boots!" I guess he's just used to seeing little ones like his and Rian's. Cuuuute.

Sprinkler fun!
Rian actually kept the same shirt on today! Lately she only wears a select few, maybe I need to arrange her drawer and put different ones on the top so she'll grab those.


Chalk!

I was messing with the flowers and I kept hearing this squeak, I thought it was birds messing with each other til I turned around... the kids were butt naked going down the slide. They're so crazy.

Rian is cutting a tooth, she's about to get a full set on the bottom. I like the empty space between the front four and her molar. :( Time, you can slow down anytime now!

No comments:

Post a Comment