Monday, October 17, 2011

This weekend was fun. Maybe too much fun, I could've slept all day yesterday. We had dinner at my parents' then came home for our Sunday night movie with some Mr. Misty floats- yum!

Saturday morning Rian wanted to help Aiden get dressed, I told her the shorts were backwards so Aiden turned around haha!

Pretty baby wearing Mommy's slippers. That shirt went with my favorite jammies of her's last winter, I'm glad they still fit!


Some of my treasures from the weekend:
new sidetable and a lantern for the start of my dream backyard- ha! [from the picture I posted the other day]... I "ha"d it because my backyard will never look like that. Rian's driving me nutty the last few days, she keeps rearranging all of my stuff. Its funny though because I remember doing that to my Mom's stuff when I was younger.
Since Friday when I gave the flowers the food and more soil, three daisy buds have popped up! So exciting.


Aiden's parking lot.
We had fried chicken on Saturday night, he had 2 legs and 3/4 of a breast- plus mashed potatoes. I've never seen him eat that much! He kept saying "More chicken fry please."

This morning Guliana Rancic was on the Today show, I love her- she's my new Tori Spelling. They said she had big news and I was expecting her to announce that she was pregnant, turns out she has breast cancer. She made me want to cry, she was saying that the whole time she's been trying to get pregnant she kept asking God why this was happening and now she knows why, because if the doctor hadn't told her she needed a mammogram to get another IVF treatment, they wouldn't have found the cancer early and it would've been way worse for her. She was saying when she finally does have a baby, she'll know that it saved her life. I hope she gets pregnant one day, I love her and Bill. Such a tv junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment