Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving thanks.

This has been one of my most favorite Thanksgivings. But everybody pooped out on me, so here I am- blogging.

My only task for today was deviled eggs. Easy enough, but it was my first time. I always get nervous when I make food for other people, what if they don't like it?! Soon I'll be added into the Thanksgiving loop, so every year that I get asked to just do a sidedish- I'm so happy! I'll be a wreck when most of the meal is on me. Eek!

I tested one. They were sooo yummy!

My brother-in-law came into town as a surprise to his parents [and his grandparents.] Its been sooo long since he's been here. It was emotional standing back and watching all the reuniting. So happy for everybody.


Rebecca and Ryan are here!

We ate tons of delicious food then just hung around talking and laughing while the kids ran around like crazy.

Its fun seeing them together. Look how hard they're all concentrating. :)


Best Friends.


We came home and got in our jammies, I love pajamas- duh!

All in love. Plus drinks, popcorn and movies.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite Thanksgiving!
    & I ate like 4 or 5 of your eggs- they were so good!

    ReplyDelete