Monday, November 28, 2011


My little spoiled princess. I can't believe she's going to be two in just a few weeks! Friday morning she woke up dry and peed on the potty! So exciting. :) Since then she's either woken up dry or with just a little pee but no success. She's too stubborn and doesn't want to sit. Aiden was two years and almost 3 months when he was potty trained and everybody swears girls are so much easier, so I'm hoping she gives in and we get this done. Especially since last week she started peeing through her diapers. Everytime that happens, I move the kids up a size but I don't want to buy size 5- that seems HUGE. So I gave Huggies size 4 a try and they're working better. I can't wait to not be buying diapers anymore!


My wild and crazy boy. Explaining to him why we can't listen to Taylor Swift or Justin Beiber anymore on the Ipod was funny. Now all he's talking about is that somebody took it and we can't find it. He's sad without all his music in the car. So am I. The radio's lame. Time to move the huge annoying book of CD's back in like the old days. I miss my Ipod. :(

1 comment: