Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crafting the night away!

I'm finally starting on Rian's birthday. We're not going to do a big bash like originally planned but of course, we'll still be celebrating [I have a little over a week to get this done- yikes!] I'm getting busy tonight. [About time...] This cold and neck pain aren't stopping me, the wine helps a little. ;) I'm defintely sad that I put it off for so long and now I'm not going to be able to get her a birthday shirt on time. :( So I need to get the wheels in my brain spinning and make her one. Oh boy...

Got some awesome deals at Goodwill and picked up some crafting stuff today, so tomorrow will be busy, busy, busy!

[Update- published my blog and viewed it... and realized my Kleenex is in the picture. Oooopsie! :)]

2 comments:

  1. Oh no you have a cold? Bummer! I know you don't need help because you're amazing, but if you want any, let me know! <3 Feel better!!!

    P.S. Your tissue just looks like tissue paper- I had to do a quick look for it when I read it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it does look kind of pretty there.

    ReplyDelete