Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair.

My pattern is always the same: say I'm going to grow it out, get tired of it, chop it off and regret it.


I'm at the "tired of it" point right now and resisting the urge to chop it because I know I'll hate it. I want looooong hair really, really, really bad! Waiting for it is getting hard though.

I hardly even "do" my hair anymore. The most effort I put into it is either braiding or bunning it, piling it on top of my head or putting mousse in it while its wet. I'm over it!

But I will. not. cut. it... at least I hope I can fight the urge. :\

2 comments:

  1. omg. that's why i cut my hair! i've been trying to grow it out for so, so long and then i got sick of it..now i'm sick of this short hair because i can't even throw it up in a pony tail now! AH! i'll be growing mine back out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cut 3 inches off because it looked like that yucky grass we used to pick :)

    I want long hair too!

    ReplyDelete