Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 18

Today Aiden spelled "stop" out loud! That's all I've heard from him today. "S-t-o-p!" Our drives to and from school are him asking me how to spell everything he sees. It makes me so happy! He's so into learning right now, so awesome!

It was super nice today! Our backyard's such a disaster right now, Steven and his dad have been cutting stuff back there and the kids have junk thrown all around. Now that its not as cold we need to get it cleaned up. So many of my flowers have suffered because I haven't been motivated to go out there and water them. :( All my hard work gone to waste. It'll be pretty again though!

Aiden is so weird lately, he doesn't know how to smile on que anymore, I have so many funny pictures of him! He reminds me of Chandler when him and Monica are taking engagement pictures! Haha

Hanging with my babies:

No comments:

Post a Comment