Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 50

Wow doesn't feel like I've been doing this for 50 days!

Today I got a good glimpse into my near future. Ten hours with a two month old, three year old and four year old. Warming milk, burping, getting spit up on and changing diapers. All the while making breakfasts and lunches, taking and picking up Aiden from school, entertaining Rian, cooking and cleaning (mostly dishes.) Oh my goodness! Good thing I have a couple of crock pot dinners on this week's menu because it was a HUGE help today (I found out about 4 o'clock starts Sean's grumpy time, hard to cook and deal with that!)

I'll definitely be prepared when our baby gets here, thats for sure! The kids will be too. They were pretty good. I was a little hesitant about the whole thing with having to take Aiden to school and all, but it's a nice break out of the house and he's a baby that likes car rides. And the three hours AJ's at school were nice and calm!

I'm so tired.

We went for a little walk today. Our stroller's in the shed and really dusty so I wore him. My back! It's been hurting a lot lately and wearing him didn't help. I wore Rian and all 25lbs of her til she was over a year old- can't believe I was able to do that! I love wearing babies though, one of my favorite baby items is my carrier! I didn't have a wrap with either kids, but I'm thinking of getting one this time. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. I always loved wearing babies too :) you will be wearing another one soon!

    ReplyDelete