Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 59

It was my last long day with Sean, when I have him on Fridays, it's just a half day. As he finished one of his bottles, he was holding my finger and smiling at me and making so much noise- it was so sweet. :) It makes me so excited to have our baby here! It also makes me sad that his Mommy misses out at times (she's an ultrasound tech, if I made a bunch of money, I'd work too!) He tried rolling over three times the other day, I ended up putting him in the swing til it was time for him to go, I didn't want him to do it at my house! My second week with him went much better, I know his schedule now (it varies though depending on how he naps) but I enjoyed it a lot more.

These pictures are actually from a few days ago, the kids love him!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm jealous! Wish they got to see Oliver as often!

    ReplyDelete