Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 62

Steven and Rian went grocery shopping while Aiden and I went to church, love when I don't have to go! :) Aiden always goes home with my parents afterwards. Rian was so talkative without him.

We went over later for dinner then played on their new Xbox Kinnect- it's so fun and funny! And it takes pictures of you during the game. I wish I had some since I didn't take any today.

We came home and watched "Here Comes the Boom"- we both really liked it!


Drawing his own hopscotch board (actually on Monday morning), so cute! I was pretty impressed.

I have some size 5t clothes that were given to us and I also got him a few new items since its been warm. They look huge, I was surprised they actually fit! My baby's getting so big. He said, "I look cool!"

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy!

    P.S. Your captcha thing is annoying but I want to comment, lol!

    ReplyDelete