Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 75

Today was AJ's last soccer game. :( He was pretty upset about it. But he played the best he has yet, he almost scored a goal! He was making his way down, dribbling the ball, when one his teammates came up and kicked the ball out of bounds- boo. He got a cute little trophy and I put his jersey in a shadow box with his team picture and hung it in his room. My baby's first year of soccer. He's already excited for next year.

Yesterday a leprechaun visited his classroom, he talked nonstop about it for the rest of the day. So we set out a trap for him tonight. So cute. :) I wanted to go to Joann and get some little St. Patty's confetti and stuff but Steven got home later than I expected and I had no energy, so I made-do with what I had. My parents always turned our milk green on St. Patrick's Day.

So simple and they loved it!
 
 
They thought the milk was "soo silly!" I picked up the Lucky Charms outside of the basket and wrote a note from Lucky, saying "You can't fool me!" I happened to see Rollo's earlier while we were grocery shopping and thought the gold would be perfect by his little rainbow! I thought they'd be individually wrapped but they weren't, oh well. It was definitely a success! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. His soccer season went by so fast! I bet he'll have so much fun next year.

    You're so cute- I didn't even know people celebrated St. Patrick's day with anything other than wearing green!

    ReplyDelete