Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 106

No pictures or anything really.

Yesterday we kept AJ home from school and he was perfectly fine. I made him go to school today and about twenty minutes after I got home from dropping him off, I got a call saying he threw up. I felt so bad. :( He loves going to school, I should've known he wasn't feeling well since he said he didn't want to go.

Later that night, he brought me a race car and asked if the number on it was "43"- I  told him yes. Steven asked him how he knew and he said because there's a four and a three on it. Steven asked what it would be if it had a two and a three. Aiden said, "Two-ty three." so seriously. We both cracked up!

I need to get better at updating these things. Doing it just a few days later makes me forgot a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment