Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 135 (24 weeks pregnant)

Twenty four weeks!
Pregnancy this week:
- Since last Thursday, my hips and pelvic area have been hurting. If I had hip pain with the kids, it wasn't until towards the very end and not bad enough to be remembered. I mainly remember just having back pain with them. This is very painful.
- I already have that pregnant waddle and the baby's not even big or low, yay hip pain.
- I decided today would be my last official day in prepregnancy shorts. I can still squeeze into a few pairs of them, but they're not nearly as comfortable as maternity shorts!
- I may have only gained a few pounds, but some days it feels like a lot more.
- My belly moves every time the baby goes crazy! Like most baby's, when I lay down at night is when baby decides it's time to play!
- The baby moved twice right where Rian's hand was, but she didn't notice it. :(

On one of the pregnancy apps I have, there's a checklist of things to have beforehand. In my head, we have a lot of stuff, but looking at the list tonight, got me a little nervous. This pregnancy is flying by. I need to get on the ball and start getting stuff!

I just realized I didn't post something super insane that happened Monday... Rian started riding on two-wheels!

I know there are tons of kids that start at 3-years-old, I just didn't expect her to be one of them! But now that she's doing it, I'm not surprised at all. She's done everything early.

She even did way better than AJ did when he first started. She catches herself before she falls, is using her breaks and is already trying to make turns! My little go-getter.

No comments:

Post a Comment