Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 157

The kids woke up in such great moods this morning! Usually the fighting starts as soon as they're both up. It was a nice change! I made fresh strawberry muffins for breakfast.

Muffin cheers!
 
 
I was expecting to babysit tomorrow but he's not coming afterall. Also another day I was expecting him, he's going to his Aunt's house, so I only have about 8ish days left. I'm super ready to be done. The last few weeks have been very difficult. He's only happy if I'm sitting in the living room with him. Even if I take him in a room where I'm doing stuff, if I'm not sitting, he just cries. It makes the days feel extra, extra long.
 
And we'll have all next month to actually do stuff and get out of the house! I've already started planning our days. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment