Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 160

Last night I was worried I wouldn't sleep very well, but I got a great's night's sleep! Morning's at the lake are soo peaceful. The sun's not insanely hot yet and the water is so calm without boats on it.

Baby bump!

The day was pretty much the same as yesterday, filled with swimming, tubing on the boat and the kids playing at the little playground by Grandma and Grandpa's trailer.

My pretty girl, ready for the day's fun!

Aiden and Rian both had their first tubing experience! We had to force Aiden on it and of course, just like we knew he would, he LOVED it! (Steven was on the tube with them.) Rian wasn't a fan. Aiden went three times total, I think. Steven said he'd yell, "Faster Grandpa, faster!" Sad I don't have any pictures of it, but just like Steven's dad said, sometimes there are some things that you just need to remember. Yep!

Walking down to the boat. I love this picture!

My parents and Rachel drove up for a few hours to hang out too. After they left, everybody went to their trailers for naps. Staying up late + waking up early + being in the sun all day = exhausting.


After naps of course: more swimming and boat rides/tubing. Elyse rented a kayak and peddle boat. We used the little boat for awhile and took the kids on a little ride.

Gorgeous sunsets happen at the lake!
 
Tim and Ryan were walking back to their trailer later that night and Ryan saw me and thought I was his Momma. He tripped and when I picked him up and tried giving him back to his Daddy, he clung onto me! :) For not seeing him too often, that made this Auntie very happy! I took him back to his Mommy and he wanted Aiden and Rian to stay. AJ hadn't napped that day though and was ready to relax and watch a movie, so Ryan came with us! I was surprised he wanted to and stayed for a little bit. :)
 
Snuggled up!


1 comment:

  1. What a good day! Our babies are so cute together :) Ryan loves you!!

    ReplyDelete