Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 170 (29 weeks pregnant)

Today we have to go home, booo. I wanna stay! We would've stayed longer but AJ already missed two days of VBS and we wanted to get home a little before he had to be at church.

Rian didn't want to leave either.
Right after I took this, the sun popped out!
 
Zonked out not even 5 minutes into the drive home!
(AJ picked up two maps during the trip, one of San Diego and one of Legoland, he's obsessed with them!)
 
We stopped about midway home for lunch, as soon as we stepped out of the car, I felt like I was melting. I was so ready to hop back in and never go back home! (Not really, but you catch my drift.) And of course my parents had to get the kids a toy at the Disney Store, spoiled!
 
I was so not happy to be home that night, I was so.dang.hot. I couldn't cool down, no joke. It was really annoying. We were all really tired, but AJ still wanted to go to VBS, which was 5-8pm, so we managed to stay awake long enough to pick him up.
 
I'm 29 weeks pregnant today! I didn't take any belly pictures though. But I have one from a few days before, and I'm sure I'm not any bigger today then I was then.
 
28w,3d
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete