Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 209

A couple of days ago I started drinking raspberry leaf tea. It has a ton of benefits, mainly it helps contractions be as effective as possible when you have them. Next week I'm going to start drinking it twice a day. You can have up to four cups at the end of your pregnancy. The only bad thing is I don't really like the taste! I love tea, but this one has a flowery taste to me.

I'm also going to start taking evening primrose oil soon. Steven says its all hocus pocus, maybe it is, but it's definitely worth a try! They aren't things that'll put me into labor, but they're things that possibly help it speed along.

I love naptime!

1 comment:

  1. When I was pregnant with Ryan I made Tim rub all those pressure points they say helps induce labor... I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete