Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 250

When we had Aiden, the people that did the hearing test also took his picture and sent us a free 8x10. They don't do that anymore, so we took our own picture of Rian when we were in the hospital for our hallway.

AJ

Rian
(She would not open her eyes! And we didn't realize til way later that there's a little bit of spit up behind her. This girl threw up SO much when she was a baby.)


Asher
 
Today my baby's three days old! That means he has to wear the official "three days old" jammies. Aiden wore them on his third day and Rebecca, not even knowing, also put my nephew Ryan in them on his third day! So of course, she had to put Jake in them too. I haven't done a side-by-side of all four boys yet, but here's the first three and then Asher.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That picture of Rian made me laugh! She looks nothing like she did when she was a baby!

    I'm jealous you got a free 8x10. My kids newborn pictures were $99 for the CD! They are so overpriced!

    I love Asher in his 3 day old jammies :) I smiled pretty big!

    ReplyDelete