Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 256

We went back to the doctor again this morning for Asher's circumcision. He's up to 7lbs 13oz!

My nursing pad pulled some of my skin off, so I've been bleeding and have been having to hand express: not fun! This is shaping up to be quite the experience. It still hurts for the first minute or so when he latches, but after that it's okay. Not 100% pain free but not excruciating like before. No matter how long, or even little, we nurse, I'm just glad I'm finally able to be doing it. It feels really good knowing I'm providing nourishment for him. I hope it gets a lot easier and better soon.

One thing I'm pretty relieved about is, I don't feel any more bonded to him than I did to AJ and Rian. That's always something that has bothered me. The fact that my bond with them was lessened because I didn't breastfeed them. I know it's different for every mom, but for me, I feel/felt the exact bond with all three of my babies.

Rad like Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment