Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 287

This morning was AJ's parent/teacher conference. She's very happy with his performance in school, but she said he's gotten comfortable and has become a little too chatty. I think I had that problem too! She said everybody in her class gets along so well, that its a problem with pretty much all of them. He got his first report card, five A's and two B's. :) He's learning to read and it's so cute, I love it! When we look at books, he scans the words to find words he knows.


 
I weighed myself yesterday and I've officially lost all of my pregnancy weight! Probably the fastest of the three times, thanks to breastfeeding and not gaining as much this time! I'm still waiting for the energy and motivation to start working out, but I'm in no big hurry. I want to enjoy every free second with my baby!

1 comment:

  1. It's so crazy that Aiden is so big and learning all these new things. In 2 years he could be in my class.

    And you have plenty of time to work out but Asher won't be itty bitty forever!

    ReplyDelete