Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 320

My busy boy was off to visit Adrian til tomorrow with my parents. He's always gone! I miss him, a lot, but he's having the time of his life spending so much time with his family and friends.

Right after we said bye to brother.

Rachel sent me this picture:
Cuzzies and best friends.
 
 
Today Asher met Auntie Beck, Uncle Tim and Jake. Jake was crying, I think him and Ryan were fighting, and I said "Come here." He picked up his blanket and let me pick him up! I was holding Asher at the time, but he had no idea. A little while later, Jake noticed him. He peeked over with the sweetest expression, he looked amazed! He liked looking at his little cousin. I can't believe we didn't take pictures of it! We had a fun night at Grandma's house, too bad Aiden missed it.

1 comment:

  1. :) I remember how cute it was when aiden saw Ryan for the first time! These little guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete