Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 333

We decorated the tree this morning, I didn't get any pictures though. Boo. Actually I don't think I've ever taken pictures of it being decorated. Definitely a must for next year.

Two days ago, Steven found out he's finally started his new position at Discount! He's so excited! I'm really happy for him. But because of our hospital bill, we're unable to afford the insurance his new position offers, so he's staying at Fed Ex so we can keep our insurance. He'll be going straight from one job to the other, five days a week, instead of just one or two days like he does now.

Hopefully once our bill pile starts getting smaller, he can leave Fed Ex. The VP he talked to (they did a conference call) told him this was start of his "job" becoming a career. So exciting! :)

We made him cookies to celebrate.
(PS: if you don't have a cookie dough scoop, you NEED one! It was my first time using mine and I can't believe it waited so long to buy one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment