Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 341

I look forward to this Saturday every year. Steven's work closes so all the salesman can go out of town for the regional Christmas party. We got to go to it one year, when the entire store was invited, because they broke a bunch of sales records. It's soo nice! At a fancy resort, where you get to dress up and eat delicious food! With Steven's promotion, we were actually supposed to go this year, but I'm not even close to being ready to leave Asher. So we missed it. And had the best day!

Steven and his dad took the kids to a Home Depot workshop, while Asher and I finished Christmas shopping.

 
Steven hung up the Christmas lights, then took AJ for a haircut. Then he cooked them lunch:

They chose eggs.
 
With them fed, we went to lunch at our favorite local restaurant. I'd been craving a big, juicy cheeseburger forever! It was sooo good.
 
The kids spent the rest of the day outside, then we baked and decorated sugar cookies.
 
 
One of our traditions. :)
 

Steven and I stayed up late catching up on our favorite shows. Such a good day! Even though I know going to the Christmas party will be fun, I'm a little sad that we won't have this extra day with Steven in December anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment