Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another year, another blog.

I've been a "blogger" for quite awhile now, since 2002 I've had a livejournal. I stopped writing in it for a few years until I had Aiden, then I'd go to it every now and then and write down stuff I wanted to remember, I was so bad at it.

Last year I made a blogspot account to follow one of my friend's blogs, I didn't realize I didn't need an actual blog to do it. So it sat for a few days and I thought about doing a "Project 365"... that's what my blog S+R=A&R started out as, I'd post a picture daily with a caption underneath. As the year went on, I started actually writing about our days and a bunch of other random things. I love that blog.

Yesterday was my 365th day... I was done. And I pouted. Going back to the beginning and looking at how much my kids have changed is so awesome. So I decided to make another blog. I don't think it'll be a daily thing, we'll see. I'm also not sure about the name, I thought it was kind of catchy, playing off the magazine "Better Homes and Gardens" because I also like posting crafts and things I do around the house. I'll keep playing with the name.

1 comment: