Monday, August 22, 2011

Aiden is three!

Our baby's a big boy, three-years-old. We went to the San Diego Zoo and beach last weekend for his birthday instead of having a party, but Saturday we did have family over to celebrate his day. He wanted a robot theme this year, I was so happy he told me himself!


So excited!



His cake :)



He was so excited, he couldn't even eat! He had so much fun unwrapping presents. He was so funny, if it was clothes he'd just throw it and keep digging into stuff. The card Grandma and Grandpa got him played music and he loved it! He kept opening it and his mouth was open like he was in awe.


I've never been able to sing "Happy Birthday" to my kids. Everytime we start it, I get all choked up... one of these days I'll be able to! Blowing the candle out is the part Aiden's been waiting for for weeks.



Nobody else but Rachel wanted a cupcake so we just set it in front of the kids and let them dig in. They don't usually eat a whole lot of sugar but it was a special occassion!


5:12am, officially a big boy.
[Every year I give the kids a kiss on their birth time.]



8.21.11



Steven wanted to reanact their first picture



Three-year well-check
[28 1/2lbs, 37in]

2 comments:

  1. I must be emotional because this made me tear up haha. Aiden is so so cute. I love that you kiss them at their birth time every year. I kiss P all day every day so Im sure I will too haha

    ReplyDelete