Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bang Bang

Yesterday I trimmed Ri's bangs:
 I always try to grow them but once I trim them, I wonder why I bother. She looks SO cute with bangs!

:)

This morning I said to Steven, "Rian looks so cute with her bangs, it makes me want to cut mine. " He said he was thinking the same thing. Kiss ass! Not really, we normally disagree when it comes to my hair. He likes it really short and dark. Last week I mentioned that I missed my dark hair and now he won't shut up about it. I love having blonde in it, but its hard to maintain.


I think they always look funny the first day I do it.
I might make them a little thicker.

Apparently this time of year I always get the itch for bangs. I chopped them last October and the year before that, it was August.

1 comment:

  1. I love bangs, I think next hair cut im going to get them again!

    ReplyDelete