Friday, September 30, 2011

Hae's Party

Yesterday was our niece Haley's 14th birthday. Omg that makes me feel old! She was like 3 or 4 when I met her. Everybody's growing up so fast. And tonight was her party. She was busy the entire time so I didn't get any pictures of her. The only time she sat still was for cake/presents and there was this big kid standing right in front of me- rude. Aiden was so excited about the party all day. He kept saying he was going to see Auntie Beck and baby Ryan. :( He said we were going to sing Happy Birthday and eat cupcakes in the kitchen then open presents [talking about his own birthday].



Dollface.



Aiden got to bowl for the first time. :)

How ridiculously cute are his itty bitty bowling shoes?!




Waiting for Grandma to bring Sis.



Racing with Grandpa


Punky wanted to drive too!

As we were leaving Aiden said "You guys are in trouble!" Steven asked him why and he said "Because I don't want to go home, I want to stay here." haha. He always knows where we are when we're driving but on the way, it was so dark and he had no idea. He kept asking where we were and where our house was. I said, "You don't like not knowing where you are, huh?" And he said, "I'm right here Momma! I'm right back here." Love his simple little mind.

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe she is 14! That's insane.

    And could Aiden get any cuter!? Love his little brain.

    ReplyDelete