Friday, September 30, 2011

I had no plans to make a fun meal today but Aiden asked for a hotdog and I bought them to make mummies, so I did.

The mummie was the only thing I had planned, the monster pasta and Frankenstein just came to me as I went along, I impressed myself! I took the cucumber out and Frankenstein popped in my head, so I peeled a section and was about to cut it when I noticed the part where the skin and peeled sections met made his hair line perfect- I was excited!

I had a small, easy project in mind [that of course I saw on Pinterest] so we headed out. All I needed was a candle stick holder and a plate.

Before:


After:
I need to start looking for clear, glass soap dispensers to replace the ugly bottles.
[Yes, my sponge is in a mason jar- would you expect anything else?!]

I told myself I wasn't going to look around because I don't need anything else, but I'm so glad I did.
I found another chandelier! This one needs a little love.
I want to paint it and I think it'll look perfect hanging above the kitchen island.
[My wall's still yellow. I'll paint it one of these days...]

1 comment:

  1. Love that soap holder thingy. I have that pinned to do too!

    ReplyDelete