Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas cards. Keys. Snowman jammies.

Today we had a photoshoot for our Christmas cards. This isn't the one I picked for them but its my favorite:

Kisses!
This is going to be a popular look for cards this year. Its such a cute idea though, I had to do it! And they did soo awesome.

The end section on the lights don't work and when I was putting them back on the shelf, another section shorted out so I decided to hang them from Rian's curtain rod instead. I'd decided to do that anyway but I was going to wait til after Christmas. I always plan to buy a bunch when they go on clearance after Christmas but there's never any left, hopefully I can get some this year.

I pinned a picture on Pinterest that had keys and one of my friends commented that they had a bunch in the dollar section at Michael's so I went by today, they only had 4 left. Boo. I just threw them in a mason jar- love it!

Matching snowman jammies! Cuzzy Ryan has some too. Maybe we can get a picture of all three of them in a few days. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing the Christmas light pictures all over Pinterest and remember that you did it too. They look awesome!

    Last night I put Adelaide in a romper and took some pictures. Yours are cuter since you can actually since them and their cute outfits. Adelaide is still a bobble head and so she kept sliding down the Boppy I used.

    http://lifewithadelaide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete