Friday, November 11, 2011

Lazy!

At this time last year I was already done Christmas shopping and basically done with Rian's birthday stuff. I feel so behind because I haven't started anything yet. And like I said before, this year I want to do an actual party for her and that's going to take lots of crafting. Eek I better get busy! I'm thinking I'm not going too crazy with gifts this year, they already have so much junk. I say that, but knowing me, I'm sure that'll change once I get to shopping.

I do feel a little accomplished today though because I organized Aiden's huge mess of a closet. He has the biggest one in the house, its basically our storage area -besides the shed outside but stuff gets too dirty out there. I keep all the Christmas stuff in his closet, along with a ton of baby crap that I'm not sure why I'm keeping around- it takes up soo much space. But I got it all organized, threw some stuff out and made a pile of stuff for Goodwill. I always take our stuff there, I'd love to make money by selling it but I'd rather just take the easy way and donate it.


Slippers!
Aiden had some last year that they were always fighting over and now they always fight over mine. I wanted to save them for Christmas but I'm too impatient for that. So cute.

Rian's been fussy today but other than that- so far, so good. I can usually count on having a good day after one like yesterday. And Jeanette is the best, best ever. She stopped by with a pretty new crockpot for me. Thank you soo much, Cochina! [and G!] Love you.

Two years ago today my Papa passed away. Of course he held on til the day after the Marines' birthday, so his style. My family is full of Veterans and I feel so much pride every day for them. There's never enough anybody could do to thank them and all the other men and women that have served [and are serving] our country.
Happy Veteran's Day!

Oh and...
Only two more weeks til I can decorate for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment