Thursday, December 1, 2011

All dressed up and...

Nowhere to go!

Probably the worst thing about being a stay-at-home Mom. I guess I could go to Target everyday if I wanted to... :) Its good for my soul to make an effort most days, even if I just sit at home all day. If I start wearing pj's everyday... I fear it might not ever stop! I got these boots about 4 months ago and I've been so excited for it to get cold so I could wear them. Let's see if they ever even make it out of the house.

The extent of our "going out" is shopping or going to somebody's house. I'm not complaining because truly, I'm over going to bars. Our town is soo small, its always the same people. I have so much more fun sitting at home [or a friend's house] and drinking with people I actually want to see and talk to. Plus its way cheaper!

I like my hair today- that rarely happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment