Thursday, December 1, 2011

December.

How is it possible?! I feel like everybody I know thinks it went by just as fast as I did. I mean, it flew. This was probably the fastest years ever. My baby girl's going to be two in three weeks. What?! So you know what that means... lots of reminiscing and tears for this Momma.

Status updates from December 2009:

12/2- Really Aiden, an hour and a half nap? Ugh, going to be a long rest of the day.

12/4- This lady at Target asked me when I was due and how old Aiden was...her response, "Wow! Poor planning on your part!" How RUDE!

12/5- Steven's off today, that means a pedicure and ME time!
[I remember this day soo perfectly! I started having contractions that night and thought I might actually go into labor. HA.]

12/6- Dear Rian, please come out soon. Don't leave me with this back pain for the next 8 days and PLEASE don't arrive 10 days late like your brother. Love, Mommy.

12/7- Her head's super low, 2-3cm dilated and thinned 50%...now all that's left to do is wait.

12/9- Happy Birthday, Adrian! My nephew's a big 2 year old now. :)

12/14- Looks like I'll be induced next Tuesday unless she decides to come out on her own before then. Geez these stubborn babies, gotta force them out. :(

12/15- Hellooo due date

12/17- The weather people are always so annoying. What's so "awesome" about 75 degree weather? It's December, I want it to be cold!
[haha typical, always talking about weather]

12/21- Everybody makes fun of my "No shoes in the house" rule, on the Today show they just said shoes bring in fecal matter and vomit and it gets embedded in the carpet. Then Aiden rolls all around in it and puts his toys in his mouth, SICK!

12/21- Almost 4cm, everybody pray there's room available for an induction tomorrow!

12/28- Rian now weighs 9lbs 11.5oz, almost a whole pound in not even a week! I gave birth to a piglet.

I feel like facebook deleted some stuff. I'm pretty sure I posted when I was going to the hospital and thanking everybody for all their well wishes. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment