Thursday, December 8, 2011

...

I should be working on birthday stuff but instead I was on Pinterest then decided to take a few pictures. I don't like how my pictures come out, things always look so much better in real life- I want a new camera!

I was going to use the pom pom garlands I'm making for Rian's birthday for her third wall... but I went ahead and put one up today [which only means I have to make more for her birthday, more work for me!]Its over top a random big piece of lace that I hung on her wall... I don't know what it is- maybe a table cloth? It looks pretty. The tissue papers more bright of a pink than I wanted, but it was all I could find at the time, I do like it though.

Here's the doily garland [pennant, whatever] I made last week. Its hard to see in the picture. Take my word for it, its pretty. :)

She was a brat today! She turned the simplest activity into a full-on-crazy-tantrum, stress-Mommy-out activity. Such an unpredictable drama queen. But I look at her sleeping and it all doesn't matter. Sleeping babies are the absolute best. She makes me laugh when I put her down for nap or bed, she takes it upon herself to tell me the things she's not supposed to do, with her finger pointing and a very matter-of-fact face: "Don't get in the baby clothes! No touching the blinds! Don't touch earrings or Daddy spank me." haha. She's been a PAIN with her earrings lately. She figured out how to pull them out and we've gone through 4 pairs in just a few days. Steven's never spanked her, she'll freak out if he even says her name in a loud voice, so I use it as a threat so she'll keep them in. Sheturns to mush when it comes to her Daddy [and vice versa.] Every night at bedtime I sing to her, "You are my sunshine" and tonight I was just looking at her and she said "Sing! Sing!" She gets this perfect little peaceful face when I sing it. :)

Maybe I'll do more pom poms tonight... but watching Whitney and Baseball Wives sounds so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment