Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9th

I've been feeling a little blue today. It's Adrian's fourth birthday. Four! I still remember so many details from the day he was born, the first time I held him. My old phone still has a text saved from my brother, "His head's out!" :) He was 14 months old when they moved away and I've seen him once since then, August of last year. Even though he's not here, I love that Aiden and Rian both know who he is through pictures, Skype, texts, etc. Still, its not the same. I miss him so, sooo much.

Happy Birthday, big boy.<3

I finished addressing our Christmas cards today... which also got me a little down. Our family's scattered everywhere. I wish we could all be together, all the time. When I was little, all the cousins would spend time at my Grandma Sue's house- but once she passed away, everything changed. Even so, I still have so many memories of us all playing 'Marsupalami' with bungee cords in her backyard and mixing a bunch of sodas all together, playing bored games and chasing each other with lizard heads on sticks. I want that for my kids too, lots of fun time with their cuzzies.

Anyway! No more dumpiness... my parents wanted to take Aiden to see Happy Feet 2 and Rian was soo sad when they came to pick him up so they took her too. She stayed at home with Rae while they went to the movies, then they stayed the night so we had a date night. :)

Steven's like me when it comes to shoes, he has a million! [Since having kids we don't buy shoes like we used to, but thats okay :)] These are my favorites but its been about two years since he's worn them. I mentioned them a couple of weeks ago and tonight he wore them... ahhh love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment