Friday, January 20, 2012

...

I've used this mug holder as a bracelet holder since I was 18. I spray painted it earlier, got rid of the wood-look. [I swear, my gold spray paint is never ending. I've used it on a crazy amount of things and it still feels like there's so much in it.] I used to keep some of my hats piled up on top of it, but it was annoying moving them to get bracelets because they always knocked a bunch off. So while I was putting everything back on, I thought I needed to find a new place for my hats. We have way more stuff than our room can hold. So the closet was a no-go. Then... I had a lightbulb moment!

Ta da!
Aiden's crib rail has been behind our door, in this very spot, for well over a year. [I sometimes use it as a babygate because the kids think our room's a playground.] I wanted to hang everything using clothes pins but they can't stand straight up on all the other rails so its kind of hard to get the hats off. Things like this are a big deal when you have a small room and not a lot of space to work with.

Oh yeah and yesterday was National Popcorn Day:

So of course we had to make some! Twice, actually. :)

1 comment: