Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kid randoms.


- A few weeks ago, Aiden didn't want to finish his lunch and kept asking for chips. I told him to finish his yogurt and he said, "I can't, my tummy hurts." Me: "Okay, then you can't have any chips." He replies, "The chips will make it feel better!"

- Wednesday when the kids got dropped off, Lee said he didn't change Rian so she was probably soaked. We went straight in for baths, she always undresses herself and takes off her diaper. After I washed her, I was picking up her clothes and realized her diaper was dry. I said, "Rian your diaper's dry! Want to pee on the potty?" And she said, "No. I peed in the tub." Haha punk! She's so ready, just too stubborn. Everybody talks about how easy girls are, Aiden was a breeeeeeze and I have a feeling Rian's going to be very hard in comparison. She has less than 2 months til she's the age Aiden was when I started, he got peeing down perfectly in just a few hours and pooping in about a week. We'll see!

- If we ask her for a kiss or hug and she says no [which is usually how it goes], all we have to do is ask Aiden for one and she grabs us and says, "NO! I give you kiss!" Works like a charm, everytime.

- This morning we were having girl talk and I said something about Daddy taking Mommy on a hot date, Aiden chimes in, "No a cold date!"

No comments:

Post a Comment