Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A small list of the simple things that have made today so awesome:

- Getting a new vacuum filter [with Febreeze of course!] so now its back to smelling good when I vacuum.
- Not planning to buy wine but coming across a giant bottle of red moscato- YUM! [It goes pretty quick so its a must-have when I see it.]
-Kids that actually slept at naptime.
-Hearing more laughing/playing than crying/fighting.
-Trying out a new recipe that quickly turned into a family favorite:

Chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, green onions, cheese, garlic and flat leaf parsley. With roasted red potatoes and broccoli.

I looove cream cheese, the amount I put on a bagle is ridiculous. So when I saw this recipe I had to try it, plus I live with a bunch of bacon freaks. It is so, soooo good. Aiden's first bite he said, "Mmm this chicken is delish!" Then later he said that Daddy was going to like the chicken. He was right! Everybody loved it, I wish I'd made more. Every week I have at least one new recipe on our dinner menu thanks to Pinterest!

Now everybody's off to bed and I get to enjoy the quiet and my clean house. Too bad my show's not new tonight. Boo. But I have New Girl and a bunch of other crap on the dvr. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the babies slept at nap time!

    I've made 3new recipes this week and Tim loved them. We love pinterest!

    ReplyDelete