Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Backyard. Bouquet. Family Rules.

The newest addition to our backyard:

A whiskey barrell! I looooove it.

The primroses [on the right] don't need much sun so I had to move them away from the other flowers and they looked way too loney so I had to add more. Steven planted two plants to the left but I'm not so sure they're going to live, we'll see. We have so much trouble getting the grass to grow around this area, it doesn't help that the kids are always playing in the dirt there. So hopefully now that it'll be left alone, it'll grow. Its looking better and better back there, but we still have a long way to go.

In January JCP made a huge mistake on a little kids table. They honored the price til the stock was gone and those who didn't get one got a $50 off $50 online purchase instead- me included! I ordered these random keys for the wall that came a few days after I ordered them and this 'Family Rules' canvas that I barely got yesterday, took forever. Its HUGE. Steven likes it, but its taking me some time to get used to it. So anyway, I had to move some stuff around and find a new place for my wedding bouquet:

It was in a different vase on this shelf in the living room. My original plan was to hang the frame and have them hanging inside but it didn't work out. This is what I ended up with and its so pretty. :)

The obnoxiously huge set of family rules.
I love what it says, I just don't understand why they had to make it SO BIG.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- that sign is huge!! An 11x14 would be fine, but I still think the big sign looks great & it matches your curtains! I want a sign like that, I should have Tim make me one.

    I love wedding flowers :)

    ReplyDelete