Friday, February 10, 2012

Wannabe redhead.

Ombre-ing my own hair seems way too risky [but I will do it eventually!], so I decided to add some red because I wanted a little change. I added some a year and a half ago but it was more of a maroon and looked awful. Today I got a reddish brown [what I read is suggested for brunettes]...

and the only place you can kind of see it, is in the bathroom. Boo.

It could be worse, I guess. Obviously my hair was too dark, even though the pictures on the box show it being really red on dark hair brown hair. I just need to accept the fact that I need to quit dying my own hair!

1 comment:

  1. I like how your hair is always different! I used to die mine all the time in college- I haven't colored it since I was 3 months pregnant with Ryan! I'm getting boring.

    ReplyDelete