Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 1

Jumping on the blog bandwagon and doing this "30 Days of Me" thing. Probably pointless because everybody who reads this already knows me, but who knows, maybe you'll learn something new!

List 20 random facts about yourself.

1. I've lived in California, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina and Japan. [And three of those places were during my 4 years of high school.]
2. I've probably lived in more houses than I can count on my fingers and toes.
3. I didn't get my driver's license until a week before I turned 19.
4. My closet is color-coded, has been since high school.
5. I've been watching General Hospital since I was 17. We had three American channels in Japan, it was the only thing on in the short time I was home between school and work.
6. My name is 4 names long. Sometimes I joke I should've hyphenated my last name so I'd have 5.
7. I'm a 1/4 Japanese.
8. I loved school until I got to college.
9. I want to be a Special Education teacher, the only thing that's stopping me is going back to school. Lazy!
10. I love doing laundry- especially the kids'.
11. When I see super soft, green grass, I always take my shoes off and touch it with my feet.
12. The first alcoholic drink I ever had was a Pina Colada.
13. I have a very bad habit of biting the inside of my cheeks.
14. I have to have chapstick [or lip gloss or lipstick] on my lips at ALL times.
15. My favorite color is pink.
16. I eat eggs for breakfast pretty much every day.
17. I have over 30 bottles of nail polish.
18. My weight wasn't in the triple digits til I was in my twenties. I used to do everything I could to gain weight.
19. I love watching documentaries/shows on serial killers and murder. :\ Like 'Snapped' but I won't watch scary movies.
20. I can't stand the way it feels to pull apart a cotton ball- AUGH!

That was hard to do!

2 comments:

  1. My closet is color coded too! White, red, pink, purple, green, blue, brown, gray & black! That's funny :)

    You should become a special education teacher, they need more people like you.

    Pina Coladas.. mmm.. :) I miss them.

    I somehow broke my chapstick addiction.

    && last thing, a few years ago I did a Santa art thing in class with cotton balls and one of my kids wouldn't touch the cotton balls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about your drivers license!!!! And will you come wash my laundry?

    ReplyDelete