Saturday, May 26, 2012

All grown up!

Last night Rachel graduated!!!

I haven't been able to think too much about it because it makes me so emotional- I was very surprised I didn't cry last night! Got tears here and there but held it together. :) I'm so, so, soo proud of her!


She is so sweet, smart, caring, beautiful- I could go on and on. She's exactly the type of person I want Rian to grow up to be. Love her so much.

The day Aiden's induction started was her first day of high school. I remember when she came to visit that night, thinking about how strange it'll be to have an almost four year old when she graduates... and now we're here. Doesn't seem possible! I just can't believe she's about to start college. In a few years she could be married and maybe even pregnant- augh!

I need to stop writing before the tears start.

Congrats baby sister!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you and Rae. You're pretty awesome too :).

    ReplyDelete