Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Laundry room pt.2/bay window

Last week I hung up a couple of things in the laundry room:

My mom gave me those knob things [I love crystal knobs, wish I could have them for every door in the house] and J made all her bridesmaid's this awesome hangers last year- perfect!

I added lace to the front of the shelving.

Last week on Pinterest, I don't even remember what I typed in the search, but I came across the most perfect laundry cart/basket:
I had to have it! It came in today. Its $150 at Pottery Barn but the seller put it up for waaay cheaper because it was "defective"- it was missing the liner which I didn't even want and one of the bottom spokes is broken, not a big deal. Awesome find for me!

Today I planned to paint the bottom of this bench area because it was so gross and ended up also painting the framing around the window. I wasn't planning to do it, but I've been wanting to do it since the second we moved in! This wood look is everywhere in the house- can't wait til its gone.

I need to find out if this chandelier works so it can be one of the new light fixtures in the main kitchen area. It needs to be painted too!

1 comment:

  1. i really love that you're getting rid of the wood look! it makes your house look so much better without it!

    ReplyDelete