Thursday, July 12, 2012

Always something!

Nothing has come easy with the house so far- its almost funny, but not really!

Monday evening, I started a load of laundry then gave the kids a bath. About 10-15 minutes later, I walked back into the bathroom and it smelled sooo bad. There was a puddle of water between the tile and new flooring (Steven hasn't put the pieces that go under the doorways yet.) And there was nastiness in the tub- same with Steven's shower. Steven had to take out about 8 rows of the flooring because the water got underneath it- blah. So there was a plumber here from 8-10:45pm. $383- yay. He unclogged the pipe but further into the yard, there's one that Steven's going to dig down and fix. We buy the house and it starts acting up- of course!

Lowes stopped selling the handles I picked out for the kitchen cabinets and I still needed to get 4 more, so I had to pay double to get them shipped here- annoying!

I'm back to not wanting another baby haha. I've always wanted a big family, but the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that two kids is perfect for us. We, in NO way, have a bunch of money. But we're comfortable- if I want to go shopping, I can. If Steven needs something for his Jeep or truck, he can buy it. I don't want us to barely make it by and having another kid would definitely do that to us. I want us to be able to go on vacations and do lots of stuff. I don't want the kids I already have to suffer and not experience life because they're stuck at home, all because I wanted another baby. If we (well, Steven) made more money, I'd probably already be pregnant haha! I need to get back to school anyway.

I started doing stuff for Aiden's birthday last weekend, can't believe my baby's going to be FOUR. I'm doing a Fireman theme- fun! Only one more year at home with Momma. We're planning to start him in part time preschool around December/January.

The kids have me exhausted lately. It's too hot to do anything ouside and they're all cooped up. Never a dull moment. They fight about eeeeeverything. So mean to each other but also love each other so much. Bffs to enemies in seconds!




1 comment: