Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1

I was thinking earlier about how I want to be better at blogging (I think this a lot.) Then I thought about when I was best at updating: back when I did my Project 365, a picture a day. I take pictures all day, every day. This year just started so its a perfect time to start! (A few days late.)

I was going to do the first three days in one post, but since I'm using the app, I'm going to do them separately. I can't stand how they place all of the pictures at the bottom, underneath the text. You can't put them where you want with captions, annoying! And you can't backdate from the app. I want my computer back to normal! :/

January 1st:

We had our annual Japanese dinner at my parents' house. My mom couldn't find wraps so we didn't get gyoza. :*( Of course her homemade sushi is delicious but we can have sushi whenever, at any restaurant, gyoza is once a year. Stinky!

I wrote about how on Christmas Eve, Steven took Aiden's training wheels off. On the 1st, he took off! He does soo awesome but randomly pushes his brakes and still doesn't get that he has to put his leg down to catch himself when he's not moving. He gets really grumpy about it and asks for the training wheels back on. Not happening!



No comments:

Post a Comment