Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2

For Christmas my parents got Aiden a HUGE set of Legos. He kept asking me to help him but I had no desire to. On the box it says "Ages 5 and up"- I somehow convinced him to put them away til he turned 5. Haha poor guy.

On the 1st, my Dad pulled out my old Legos while we were there and Aiden played with them the whole time, we're talking about hours! Nothing has ever held his attention for that long, it was pretty amazing. So when we got home that night, we took some of his out.

The next day, I put them in their rooms for "Quiet Time"- because nobody naps anymore these days! When I let them out, he kept bugging me to go look in his room.

On his bed was his very first creation, a house! I was so impressed. I especially love that he took a truck or boat (or whatever) piece and made it a couch, so creative!





1 comment: