Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13

Aiden and I are taking a little break from church for a few weeks, trying to avoid being anywhere public as much as we can during this awful flu season! So we had a nice big family breakfast. It was nice! The four of us at the table together is so rare with Steven's schedule. When it's just Aiden, Rian and me (which it mostly is) we always sit at the table. Family dinners are what we both grew up with and they've always been important to us. Even when Aiden was a little guy and it was just me and him, we ate at the table together!

Then Steven's dad came over and they put the flooring in the kitchen area, while I hung out and watched Parenthood! (I got an amazon gift card so I ordered the first two seasons.) It makes such a huge difference, soo pretty! Every time something new is put in, it's so exciting!

It's gotten super stressful and annoying living like this, I try my best not to complain since he's so busy. But things getting done little by little has turned out to be a little fun. There's always something new and pretty to get used to. Steven started chipping away at the dining area last week before he got sick, so hopefully that gets done within the next few weeks too. Come May, I'll have lived with a disastrous kitchen for a YEAR. Then I'll definitely be complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment