Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12

We woke up bright and early (and freezing!) for Aiden's second soccer game. We talked to him alllll week about it. He said he was going to play this time, I was skeptical.

The game started and there he was, running around with a smile, while I was fighting back tears with a big silly smile on my face. I felt so proud and happy in that moment. A few minutes later grandma and grandpa joined us, followed by Titi and Uncle Geoff then a surprise from Daddy in between jobs!

There's a little ball hog on Aiden's team, once the whistle blows, he already has the ball half way down the field, so it makes very repetitive and pretty boring to watch. Aiden got to kick the ball about three times- very exciting!

We had hot cocoa (coffee for me!) to warm up when we got home. Our fingers and toes were numb! Did cleaning and laundry and hung out with my mom for the rest of the day. Our Sunday movie night has slowly turned into Saturday nights. We watched Ted, pretty funny, and the kids watched Toy Story 2. A nice, mellow day. :)

Uncle Geoff, Titi J, baby Oliver and Aiden:

No comments:

Post a Comment