Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 23 (8 weeks)

Today was an exciting day- all about babies!

Around 9:30, I got a text from Jeanette who was on her way to the hospital- omg! Baby time!

One of Steven's coworkers and his wife had a baby two months ago, they had asked me if I would want to babysit when she went back to work (because they think I'm such a great mom-aw!) So she brought him over yesterday so I could meet him- ahhhh he is so dang cute! I'm going to watch Sean for a few hours on Friday, then I'll have him 3-4 days a week at the end of February. It's going to be great practice for the kids (and me too!)

Baby Oliver made his beautiful entrance into the world at 4:51pm, being pulled out by his Momma. (I saw the video, truly an amazing moment!) Seeing Geoff and Jeanette with their miracle baby was (is) such a blessing. They have gone through so much the last few years, they deserve nothing less than the best. They are the cutest family and I'm so excited for this new adventure in their lives! Welcome to the world, sweet boy! You are so very loved. ❤

Today I am 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment